Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


For all my "Colorful Stitchery Stitchalong" friends, I made this embroidered Valentine! I am overwhelmed by the creativity and enthusiasm all of you are putting into your fabulous work. The thing that makes me the most happy is that everything is looking different and original. As an author, the most joyful part of my job is seeing what others do with my ideas and seeing where they take them on their own.

Thank you all for sharing your stitching lives with all of us. There really are some fabulous projects on this blog, aren't there?

Happy Valentine's Day!
Kristin

6 comments:

kate said...

Thanks to YOU, Kristin....for doing this blog for us- you are great! Happy V day to you and the lambs and Julia and the Farmer!

ellen said...

Loved the valentine, and all of the projects. You people are so creative and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I am always amazed at how simple designs can have such impact! Thank you....and happy hearts today and everyday!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thanks Kristin!

Although I have created very little on this site because my current 'love' is really quilting, I have really enjoyed logging in frequently and seeing the bountiful creativity of all of the rest of you! I was in a shop recently and noted all the books on felting - and finally clued in that this is becoming ONCE AGAIN very popular and that is why so many of you are doing it! I have not been in that loop. But I applaud all of you for taking the book, your own creative leadings, and making so many beautiful pieces! Kudos!!! (from an old timer)
QuilterLynn

PS: I just finished a quilt. Does that count? LOL

LeeAnn said...

I just finished my first embroidery project. I am feeling so-so about it. Maybe I should of actually read up on how to embroider before I started?! Maybe I should check out the book that inspired this blog...

:)

Carolina Lange said...

That is so cute! Your work is very beautiful!