Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stitcher On The Way




Fun to see all your contributions. I haven't been 'stitchin' in this embroidery mode for quite a few years as have been more active in the quilting arena, but have stopped now and then to do some beading (jingle-socks for my grandaughter), and a long history of any other kind of needlework known to man!

Will attach a pic of my last completed quilt which was a 3 year project that is just a joy to look at for me and for my friend who rode in many, many cycle races to earn all the t-shirts. I think the Muscular Dystrophy Regional office is going to display it before the big race this year.

I have ordered Kristin's book so will have to wait for it to come to begin doing other projects. In the meantime, I always have a quilt in process.

No comments: